Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Hialeah Office
Planning your first visit to Digestive Medicine Associates? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Hialeah office. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
At Digestive Medicine Associates, your time is as valuable to us as it is to you. That’s why we provide online access to a variety of forms that patients may complete before their visit. The following documents will help us expedite the check-in process for your appointment. Please take a moment to download and print the appropriate form(s).
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Financial Consent
- Patient Information (English)
- Patient Information (Spanish)
- Miralax Instructions (English)
- Miralax Instructions (Spanish)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
- Medical Records Authorization form (English)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.